Archive for May, 2015
When shopping for a vehicle, everyone thinks about the price. Most people, as we know very well, want to negotiate for the best possible price. But there is one factor that we can’t control – how much insurance is going to cost the consumer. The premiums on some vehicles can be as much as 3 times the rates on others.
There are a couple of factors that influence your insurance rate:
– A higher price tag typically means a higher premium.
– Family-friendly models like SUVs and minivans that come with loads of safety features also come with discounts.
– As horsepower increases, so do the premiums.
– Your zip code and personal driving history can help or hurt your premium.
In order to help our consumers making a decision about what vehicles they want to shop for, here are 2 lists – the top 10 most expensive vehicles to insure and the least expensive vehicles to insure, according to Insure.com.
The most expensive vehicles to insure:
1. Nissan GT-R Nismo
2. Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Convertible
3. Dodge SRT Viper
4. Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet
5. Audi R8 5.2 Spyder Quattro
6. Porsche Panamera Turbo Executive
7. BMW 760Li
8. BMW M6 Convertible
9. Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG 4Matic Wagon
10. Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG 4Matic Sedan
The least expensive vehicles to insure:
1. Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD
2. Jeep Patriot Sport 2WD
3. Honda CR-V LX 4WD
4. Dodge Grand Caravan SE Plus
5. Honda Odyssey LX
6. Jeep Compass Sport 2WD
7. Subaru Outback 2.5i
8. Ford Edge SE 2WD
9. Smart FORTWO Pure
10. Ford Escape S 2WD
At Car Direct, our goal is to help you in finding the right vehicle for you. Check out our inventory page to see what we currently have in stock. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Give us a call – that vehicle may be on its way in. If not, we’ll find it for you!